Banner

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Rants at the Airport

So I'm sitting here at the airport waiting on my flight and I had some random thoughts.

Lucky for you the readers of APR there is free Wifi so I can share my thoughts.

Travel music

So I'm on my iPhone listening to some Weezer and thought what are good travel songs/groups?

For me it's some Dead, Marley, and Weezer.

What do you listen too?

You can put your songs on the ShoutMix on the left hand side of the blog page.

Robotech Live Action

Okay this really sucks but I guess someone really loves Robotech and is a bigger geek then APR.

Here's someone re-enacting when Max and Miriya fight in the park and fall in love.

It would be cool if it wasn't so poorly done. It's bad... really bad... which is why I must share it with you.



Later APR Nation plane's getting ready to board!!!

1 comments:

JP said...

holy crap, that looked like it came out of mighty morphin power rangers or something...that was really, really bad...what self-respecting Robotech fan would make such utter crap. to steal a line from futurama: "That was so bad, I think it gave me cancer!"

Netklix