Banner

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 1, 2008

Convention Rant #2

WTF is wrong with TV when I couldn't get a live feed from the Olympics but every G-D channel was showing the conventions.

Do we really need HDTV of old pasty skinned white people?

Once again the conventions prove that our system of government is messed up.

I will vote for any person who can prove to me why my one F-ing vote will actually count for anything.

Here's my review of Obama's speech since I was trapped at an airport waiting on my flight which was delayed and every f-ing TV was showing his speech.

Here's where he lost me.

1. We are a nation of whiners! We whine about everything! Everyone whines and complains and bitch! That's what we do and that's what the political party's go after because those people who whine will likely go out and vote.
2. "Born into poverty? Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, even if you don't have boots. You are on your own." There is nothing wrong with that. Once again those who have improved their lives from poverty likely aren't bitching and moaning like those at the conventions.

I work hard and I provide for my family. I worked my way through the system, I don't whine and complain because of that I am not someone who will vote for Obama.

I am also not white and rich so I won't vote for McCain either.

0 comments:

Netklix