Banner

Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Rant #2

So as I think about the crazy that is my life and what to write about next, something new seems to piss me off. As you all know, I get angry a lot and loss whatever idea I was thinking about so here are some random rants.

Green Lights means go!!!!

If you're in front of me and the light turns green, get off your phone and drive. I get so annoyed by people who sit in from of green lights. Don't worry because you're free to honk your horn on APR if you see me on my iPhone checking final fantasy football scores. Hey it goes both ways.

Yes I have an iPhone!!!!

I never said I wasn't a smug, elitist, pompous a-hole. The issues I have with the iPhone is the AT&T service and the 3G chipset. If it wasn't for the fact that the iPhone makes me feel like a smug, elitist, pompous a-hole I wouldn't own it.

Sarees are not winter ware

No disrespect to my Indian (South Asian) readers but Sarees should not be worn in winter months. I know that India doesn't have winter months but when you come to US on an H1B visa for some IT company please be aware that it gets cold in the US especially if you leave near Canada. So if you want to wear a Saree and it's cold wear a large overcoat because rain jackets and parka's don't cover up anything below the waist and the colors and patterns don't match. It also tips off Whitey that you're a foreigner and not from Mexico.

Taking about Saree's and parka's I keep thinking that if there will ever be a hotel in Antarctica an Indian will do it. They will also somehow staff the hotel with Mexicans. How they will get Mexicans in Antarctica I don't know but I believe an Indian will figure it out.


Spaceballs the Animated Series


0 comments:

Netklix