Banner

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Rant at the airport #2

So another day and another airport. But this time I'm heading home and can't wait.

Beer in Da Coconut

I find myself humming Homer singing you put the beer in da coconut and laughing inside. Sadly I couldn't find just that song on youtube but the following clip has it.



People watching at the airport

Do you ever find yourself looking at people at the airport and wonder why they are there. Could it be a business trip, vacation, looking for love in the men's room or maybe they are a high priced whore making their way to a job.

I think that there must be a cool and attractive people only airline because the people I normally fly with are pretty ugly (APR included).

I saw a woman the other day that had the same pattern on her pants as my grandparents old sofa. In fact the pants look just as old too.

When is it appropriate to stop talking to the person sitting next to you? I mean are you suppose to talk to them the length of the flight? Are there flight conversation etiquette rules?

I feel like the biggest nerd when I pull out my PSP and pay it at the airport. I just want to scream "No really I have kids and a job and don't live at home with my parents!!!!"

There's an ad for an airport that had one of its reason for you to use the airport as "No TSA". So I understand the hassle of the TSA but do you really want it as a selling point? What type of people do you want at your airport? I'm assuming busy people who don't like to get hassled by the TSA like terrorist.

Me tired... time to carb-load and get lit!!!!

0 comments:

Netklix