Banner

Your Ad Here

Monday, August 11, 2008

Going Green Part 2 (F-ing Politicians)

Let me make this perfectly clear as I quote from Kanye West.

APR hates politicians!

I am an equal opportunity hater since I hate all politicians regardless of their color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and political affiliation.

The only reason I would vote for a candidate is if they said they would F-me up the ass, take all my money, take my job, put me in jail and admits to being a tool of every lobbyist that would give them money because that politician would be the first one who was actually truthful.

So when any politician talks about their energy policy or their environmental stance they are just spoon feeding you crap to get you to vote for them. As you give them your vote they will turn around and tell the exact opposite to the lobbyist to get money. I’m not even talking about Al F-ing Gore because I’ve devoted a whole blog telling him to shut his F-ing pie hole. No this vial and bitterness is aimed squarely at those still in office or who are trying to get into office.

Just like the Bush political crusade against terrorists the left needed their own crusade to get elected and that crusade is the environment. Similar to the Bush policy of labeling anyone who doubted his actions as anti-patriotic, the new Green crusade will label any doubter anti-earth. You’re either for us or against us and you need to pick sides. Of course the side they want you on is their side or they will label you as an eco-terrorist. As we go into the next election look for the Green crusade to take over politics. And after the election the first group to be disappointed will be the environmentalist when they realized that there is no “pot of green gold” at the end of the election just another politician who will spin why he can’t keep the promises he made to get your vote.

How best to tell us what to think than to have people who we look up too and respect tell us how to vote. And before you think I’m talking about scientist, economist or teachers, I’m really talking about actors.

So I take aim at actors next.

As I leave you I have some quotes from one of my heroes whose name is now synonymous with gay people having sex at any park named after him. Of course I’m talking about Will Rogers.

The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.

A fool and his money are soon elected.

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.

0 comments:

Netklix