Banner

Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Death in the Family

I have sad news in the APR clan.

We recently lost a beloved member yesterday.

We lost our pet beta fish River "Blue" Nguyen Kim (this isn't a joke my daughter actually named him River "Blue" Nguyen Kim).

It was a sad day because "Blue" gave so much to the family and asked for so little. Just a clean bowl and some food. Which makes him the cheapest and the lowest maintenance member of the APR clan.

I have no words that can truly express how we feel so I leave it up to Kansas and Will Ferrell's version of Dust in the Wind from the movie Old School.



I also would like to thank Pixar and Finding Nemo for providing a great explanation for why Blue's fish bowl was empty today. We told our girls that we felt sorry for Blue so we flushed him down the toilet to set him free.

You're my boy Blue!!!!!

2 comments:

T-Unit said...

He is also known as River Starry Nguyenkim.... or Blue for short... I guess all sort of blue stuff.... blue!

JP said...

This is why I refuse to let Abby have a pet...until there is a pet out there with a guaranteed lifespan greater than mine, then we won't have one. (I guess kids are basically pets with longer lifespans than parents.)

Netklix