Banner

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 31, 2008

So Long My Friend....

Well it's been a great run... 13 seasons and now it's done.

Good Bye Hank, Peggy, Bobby, Dale, Bill, Boomhauer, Kahn, Cotton and the rest of the cast, especially Rusty Shackleford.

Thanks, Mike Judge for making this show. APR appreciates King of the Hill more since APR lives in the Left Coast and it reminds APR about living in Texas.

This was APR's favorite moment...



Go Sooners!!!!

Here are some great quotes...

Hank: I sell propane and propane accessories.

Hank: My father was six foot four when he left for Japan. When he came back he was five foot even. The Japanese blew off his shins and the doctor told him he would never walk again. He never gave up. He walked right to that doctor, looked up, and punched him... in the kidneys.

Dale Gribble: *Clearly* you are not yet comfortable being a leech on The System. Slither into America's large intestine and clamp on, Hank.

Asian Golfers: You get to play with the greatest Asian golfer. Tiger Woods.

KAHN: Guess you never heard of "belt of fat" theory.

COTTON: I was fourteen, just a little older than Bobby. But I knew Uncle Sam needed me, so I lied and signed up. We had beat the Nazzys in Italy, and they shipped me to the Pacific theater. A Tojo torpedo sent our troupe's ship to the bottom. I could only save three of my buddies, Fatty, Stinky, and Brooklyn. They were kind of like you fellas, only one of them was from Brooklyn. Out of the sun came a Tojo Zero and put fifty bullets in my back. The blood attracted sharks. I had to give 'em Fatty. Then things took a turn for the worse. I made it to an island, but it was full of Tojos! They were spitting on the U.S. flag! So I rushed 'em, but it was a trap. They opened fire and blew my shins off. Last thing I remember, I beat 'em all to death with a big piece of Fatty. I woke up in a field hospital, and they were sewing my feet to my knees.

Tammy Duvall: Hank, no! Alabaster's a little guy, but he'll mess you up.
Hank: No offense, ma'am, but he's from Oklahoma.

Bobby Hill: Why is there such a big fence, Dad?
Hank: Well, millions of people come to America in search of a better life, and we've decided we don't need that many.
Bobby Hill: Did the Soupinusanphones come through the fence?
Hank: No, Bobby, Kahn applied the legal way. Sometimes the system fails us.

0 comments:

Netklix