Banner

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Erotic Vietnamese Noodle Shop

So apparently people at work do not consider me Asian or even Vietnamese and I don’t know if it has to do with the fact that we live in a Utopian society where people see beyond my skin tone or maybe it’s because I work with stupid people. Either way I didn’t know if I should feel offended when they want to take me out to this exotic (or maybe erotic) Vietnamese noodle shop that serves Pho or as whitey pronounces “faux” (Vietnamese call it “fuh?”). So make sure when you say it you make it sound like a question.

Like “what the fuh?”

So I decided to do my review of some local Pho restaurants.

Sorry I keep thinking of Erotic Vietnamese Noodle Shop and seeing my mom as the madam saying the following…

“No Money! No Honey!”

Ah F-it...

I can’t think about Pho since the only thing running through my head is Vietnamese quotes from movies

“Me love you long time”

“No boom boom soul brother”

“No Alabama black snake”

“Me no VC”

"DEE DEE MOW!"

Sadly to the Western World, Vietnam represents poor English, whores, pimps, the American guilt of the Vietnam War and the f-ing foreign kid who can spell freedom. Actually I think that kid was Cambodian but to American’s we all look the same.

Here’s how I spell freedom “F U” you mother F-ers……


Moderator: We’re sorry for the views and language of the “Angry Parent”. If you want to see real reviews of Pho restaurants in Boston please go to http://sweetandsourboston.blogspot.com/

As always the views express by “Angry Parent” are his own and not associated with blogspot.

0 comments:

Netklix